For a Few GP More
Roster of the Retired
This is useful for re-recruitment purposes.
- Durgrim the Sentry, retired in Deal after the 6th expedition to Sandygates. Eventually made his way to Opportunity on the caravan during the 12th week of play, warned Corinth that the Black Books had been stolen and that he was being followed, but refused to follow the party into the Academy. Upon their return, he was nowhere to be found.
- Varamyr the Scout, retired to the wilderness near Deal after the 6th expedition to Sandygates. Subsequently re-employed by Garwyn the Bard as a wilderness guide on the condition that he would not have to go dungeon-delving. Later went missing during the seventh expedition to the Bleak Academy; current location or survival status unknown.
- Aldric the Man-at-Arms, retired in Deal after the 6th expedition to Sandygates
- Gallivan the Protector, retired to Myrmidia after the 6th expedition to Sandygates and his subsequent resurrection, gender change, capture by an orcish horde on the road, and rescue by Tormond and company.
- Karina the Blade-Initiative, retired in Opportunity after having an ear torn off by zombies during the fifth expedition to the Bleak Academy.
- Kroner the Craftpriest, retired in Opportunity after being released from Corinth’s service as no longer useful. Retained by Carcophan as a resident magical engineer at 200 GP for a consultation; looking to save enough money to get his arm regrown.
- O-kayu the Warrior-Seer, met in Deal. Refused employment with Ergummun.
- ??? the Arcanist-Avenger, met in Deal, map to the Temple of Crocodiles stolen from her by Ergummun during a rowdy night of carousing and arson.
- Nika the Theurgess, met in Deal. Charmed Garwyn the Bard when he attempted to hire her; also strategic love interest for Carcophan. Five months later, Garwyn is still charmed.