For a Few GP More
List of sessions
- On the Necessity of Henchmen – In which Joe’s divine casters died repeatedly. First two expeditions to Sandygates, with Tim, Tom, and Joe. Corinth is hired.
- ???. Don’t remember if 3rd and 4th expeditions were separate or not (or really what happened, either). Tim, Tom, and Drew.
- Green Slime, Ghosts, and Morlocks, Oh My! – The fifth and sixth expeditions to Sandygates. The Aegis is found, Scarth gets slimed, then attacked by Lasai’s ghost, then everyone is killed by morlocks. Corinth finds Skulltaker, escapes with Aegis, vows never to return.
- Travel is Dangerous – Overland journey from Deal to Opportunity. Carcophan and Garwyn introduced. Mercenaries hired for the first time, horses eaten by gryphons. Orcish horde and Eartaker’s Guild both destroyed.
- Alone in the Dark, Part 1 – Sheng and Jason introduced, first expedition to Bleak Academy. Vulturemen slain, Corinth grabs the teleport gem, decision is made to rescue her, night called.
- Alone in the Dark, Part 2 – Everyone else grabs the gem, scattered throughout Bleak Academy basement by random teleportation, many die. All PCs but Sheng / Urist make it out alive, no henchmen but Tualla and Kroner are so fortunate.
- ??? Second and third expeditions to Bleak. I have no memory.
- Always Check the Ceiling – Fourth, Fifth, and Sixth expeditions to Bleak. The Bladedancer Corps is devoured by ghouls in the wine cellar of the Bleak Academy.
- Beyond the Dreams of Avarice – The seventh expedition to Bleak, in which the third level is reached, a genie is liberated, and wishes for platinum are had. Kroner loses an arm to a Dismember trap.
- Shadows Over Opportunity – Of bringing dangerous things home from necromancer academies, knocking over guild leaders, and being killed by wyverns. Also first expedition to the Mad Monastery. The Albanian goes on a goblin-sniping rampage.
- Disco Fever – Garwyn cements his control over Opportunity, then second expedition to the Mad Monastery. The Altar of Contagious Dancing is met… poorly. Everyone makes it out alive, and (eventually) uncursed.
- Season Finale – An expedition is made to the Crocodile Temple, where a dragon is slain and Carcophan becomes Wizard-Lord of the Scaled Fist (but takes terrible lung injury from dragonbreath). The Albanian dies despite a natural 20 on the Mortal Wounds table. Campaign goes on hiatus as summer ends.
- Fresh Meat – Jared, Alex, and Matt join, with Tom bringing in his crocodile-man. They slay some giant scorpions for a bounty from Garwyn, and then make the first expedition to Fort Camarone, where many ratmen are slain.
- Blood, Sand, and Lack of Treasure – The second expedition to Fort Camarone is undertaken, and the vampiric inhabitants of the foreboding pyramid are met. The PCs escape with their lives, and return with catapults. The Fort is claimed and Ironbridge visited, where Kroner is discovered to be alive and whole.
- A Conquest of Hexes – Opportunity and Fort Camarone’s hexes are both cleared of monsters, Corinth hoists her own petard with thrown yellow mold, an ankheg-taming program is begun, Carcophan’s lingering wounds are healed, and much treasure is had. Kroner is met on amicable terms, and the party learns that dark forces have taken residence in the Bleak Academy since last they visited.
There were definitely more sessions after this, but they are lost to time.